CHARITY PIN / Doggy Adoption
♥ ALL proceeds donated to charity monthly
♥ Hard Enamel Pin
♥ Rubber Clutch
♥ Backing Card
♥ Engraved backstamp
♥ Colours may vary between your monitor's colours and physical product.
Since enamel pins are handmade, even standard grade pins may have minor imperfections - please read our grading guide for more information.
Enamel Pin Grading Guide
Below is a simplified guideline for easy shopping purposes. For more detailed descriptions, please visit our PIN GRADING GUIDE PAGE
Standard (A) Grade
Since all pins are handmade, so no pins are perfect, and these are the highest quality ones you will receive from me.
- May be very tiny minor flaws only visible under observation (e.g. small scuffs or pores)
Contain small minor imperfections such as (but not limited to)
- Thicker or uneven metal lines
- Metal discolouring or chips
- Small scuffs or dust specks
These pins will have noticeable imperfections, offered at a discount (50-70% off)
- Uneven or areas with under or unfilled enamel
- Lose/wiggly posts
- Larger areas of scuffs or scratches on surfaces
Please note that everyone's grading is slightly different, but this is how I grade my pins, and by purchasing my pins you agree to the terms and grading scheme showed below